Thank you for your interest in Charlotte Business Exchange. We seek to grow our membership with individuals who uphold our mission statement…a group of best-in-class business development professionals committed to referring new business opportunities in a ‘pay-it-forward’ model, professional development and networking to build business relationships.
- Attendance at monthly meeting at or above 70%
- Active participation through committees, events and leadership
- Support the CBEX Mission Statement and CBEX members
- High quality individual with integrity
- Accomplished expertise in their discipline
- Ability to attend monthly meetings from 7:00 am to 9:00 am
Our Membership Process
If you are interested in membership you will need a current active member to serve as your sponsor. They will guide you through our application and membership process. Please note, most – but not all – of our membership seats are held with industry exclusivity. Your sponsor will inquire on your behalf regarding any conflicts with exclusivity and open industry silo seats.
To Be Considered for Membership
- You need to be an active member of the Charlotte business community focused on business development, growth and developing relationships
- You need to have an active CBEX member as your sponsor
- Attend at least one social and one speakers series event within the last 12 months
- After completing the steps, work with your sponsor to submit an application for membership.
- Once your application is approved, you will be invited to meet with the Membership Committee for an interview.
- The Membership Committee will bring forward your application to a full vote by the active membership.
For membership-related questions please contact the Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.